To whom EERQI may concern
Tue, 23/12/2008 - 13:04 — syrbeAD
- Policy makers at local, national and European level,
- Universities throughout Europe and beyond: Researchers as well as students and administrations,
- Research Institutions, Academies of the Sciences, Learned Societies,
- Publishers throughout Europe and beyond,
- Research Funding and Research Evaluation Bodies,
- The European Science Foundation,
- ERA, ERA-Net,
- Other projects, organisations & decision-makers involved in research evaluation and relevance assessment which is based on scholarly publications.
Researchers will be able to find others working the field. They will be able to discover research networks and their scope. Policy makers, researchers, decision makers will be able to apply the EERQI framework to their specific needs.